Monday, April 26, 2010

Revision Plan

Brian M. Jusino
Eng. 101
Revision Plan
Since finding out that I didn’t do too well on my 1st draft..I’ve decided to start the whole process from scratch because I really didn’t cover the criteria needed for my topic. The topic I am writing my research paper on is Kosher Food. This time I will put 10 times more of an effort into my paper than I did when I wrote my rough draft. Now after being explained to by my professor, I have a better understanding of the concept I have to achieve. But the truth is that after finding out my downfall, it makes me want to write that much of a better paper than the last one. And from what my professor told me, after I finish this course, I will be that much of a better writer and an expert at performing and presenting a research paper correctly. I’m looking at doing this paper from a different point of view and aiming for an “A” plus this time. The initiative this time is to focus on legal regulations on Kosher products. Research is a hobby o f mine so locating every possible fact of importance should not be too much of a problem. I’m sure I will be very pleased with the outcome after this research paper is finished and through. Since receiving the return of my 1st draft, I have got a head start on my work for this topic. No time will be spared accomplishing my paper because out of all my classes this is the most important so my mind will be that much more focused. Attending the writing center will play a huge role in perform and finalize the paper properly. Every piece of leisure time obtained in my presence will strictly be used on research and practice on documenting important pieces of information and inserting them into an essay format. I’m very anxious and nervous at the same time knowing I want to get the paper done but along with that is obtaining a good grade also. So yes it will be a challenge but my dad always told me “never give up” and that’s the line I will stand by for the rest of my life regardless of the situation. Research is the first key aspect on writing this paper because without that you will not have any reference. Secondly is attending the writing center as much as possible so I can perfect the objectives of writing a research paper and improve my writing skills all together. Lastly is gathering all the important information and incorporating them into an essay format. I know this is will one of many research papers I will be writing in my college career but I guarantee to get stronger and more thoughtful about what I write as my state of mind broadens at a wide capacity. Anyway this is my revision plan for my paper, wish me luck….

No comments:

Post a Comment